Improving your quality of life through physiotherapy and physical education
Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
At The Physiotherapy Edge, our mission is to provide exemplary client-centred and evidence-based physiotherapy care, integrating education, manual therapy and exercise with the goal of improving one’s mobility.
The Physiotherapy Edge has been serving Grimsby and West Niagara since 1997. Our clinicians have over 60 years of clinical experience and provide 1:1 individualized evidence-based care. Our staff includes five physiotherapists, one sports medicine physician and support staff.
We pride ourselves on providing exemplary care as evidenced by our yearly Readers’ Choice Awards and our 20+ year professional affiliation with McMaster University.
We are an accredited teaching facility with McMaster University, and our physiotherapists have special interests in orthopedics, sports injuries, concussions, pelvic health and health education.
Our philosophy Ensures the following:
- 1:1 client-centred, personalized care
- Comprehensive and thorough assessment and treatment
- Current and evidence-based practices
- Preventative and patient education
- Professional and accommodating to patient needs
- Promotion of dialogue within the health care professions
- Professional education and lifelong learning